This is the official blog page for Captured Magazine. Give us feedback on what you think of our magazine
or just things you would want to see in our next issue.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Profile Pics

In this month's issue we have an article on profile pictures and what they say about you. We thought that we would post our profile pics and let you know what we think about them. Feel free to leave a comment if you agree/disagree or with your own pic and what it says about you!
- Captured Magazine Staff -

 


Rebekah
This is a picture of me on the beach a few months ago during vacation. My sister took this picture of me when I decided to go play in the water even though it was pretty cold and windy out. I feel like this picture shows I like to have fun and enjoy the outdoors.






Lynn
This is a picture of me that was taken by a photographer friend of mine, outside of the Carter Glass Mansion In Lynchburg, Virginia on a warm, sunny day.  My friend has told me this reminds him of France for some reason. :)  I guess it's because of the fence, but I'm not sure.  I feel like this picture shows that I enjoy the outdoors, sunshine and warm weather.






Kirsten
What does my profile picture say about me? I am someone who changes my profile picture often because I like to change it up a bit and I am always taking pictures. This pictures is with one of my best friends and it shows our personalities exactly. When we are together we laugh constantly and are always making faces. The funny thing about this picture is that we were not planning on taking this picture, and my friend just snapped it and this is what we were doing. This picture describes my personality in that I am crazy and fun!






                                                                       



Dan
This is a picture of me running a Tough Mudder event in Pennsylvania. This was probably one of the tough physical challenges that I have ever had to do. My brother's fiance took this pic I think, and it was right as I was coming out of the trail of fire. I like this photo and not to flatter myself, but it makes me look pretty awesome, and says that I am always up for a challenge.




Aly
I chose this profile picture because this was my first time in Washington D.C. Yes, I lived 21 years without visiting our nations capitol. I was so excited to go, and Lincoln is my favorite president, so I was especially thrilled to visit the Lincoln memorial and then use this photo for my profile picture!  



Andrea
This is a picture of me and my boyfriend Jake. I feel like it shows that we both enjoy to have fun. Also, since I am a photographer I enjoy taking and being in photos. Here we are both just hanging out and having fun!





 Jesse
This picture shows that I am fun loving and don't care if I occasionally make a fool of myself. It also shows my "best side!"

No comments:

Post a Comment